1. Rocky Mountain Cardiac. It's the Little Rocky That Nobody Wants. I did this up in perfect mid-90's style but couldn't sell it for $200. So I'll put different stuff on it and keep it maybe. Now has a Syncros stem and a Cannondale bar.
2. Rocky Mountain Stratos. I bought this because I like Rockys. I really had no other reason. I took at apart, did some cleaning, and I'll put some different parts on it. Not sure what else to do.
3. Mystery Steel bike. Probably a Nishiki. I have all the parts to put it back together, but I know it's not going to be worth much. Even if I go to the trouble of painting it.
5. Cannondale Ironman 2000. Bought this for parts - primarily the wheels, only to realize it has little 650c wheels. Huge fail. Well, could be worse I guess. I did end up with some Dura-Ace barcons, so now the next bike can be 9 speed.
6. Jamis Diablo. This is done and ready to ride away for $50. I cannot understand why it's been so hard to sell this. $50 is nothing. I wouldn't even think twice about buying $50 worth of beer. How do I still have this bike?!