But welcome to the Internet! Every feeling that everyone has is somehow valid, no matter what.
1. I refuse to acknowledge Bradley Wiggins' knighthood. The guy is a jerk, period. Also, not even born in the UK.
2. I refuse to acknowledge Chris Froome's knighthood. Oh wait - he doesn't have that. I just wanted to mention him because he was also not born in the UK.
3. I really don't care about Lance Armstrong. Wait! I saw the TV documentary Stop at Nothing, and I see now that he's a clinical psychotic. This is actually pretty rational, and shouldn't be on this list.
4. Trek's president, John Burke, is a jerk. He forced Greg Lemond to apologize for claiming that Armstrong was doping. And yet, when Lemond turned out to be right, what did he do? Nothing. He did nothing.
5. Treks are the most boring bikes made on this planet. Also, Specializeds are the most boring bikes made on this planet. If I see you riding either one, know that I am secretly judging you.
6. I will not name my bikes nor will I refer to them as "rigs," "steeds," or "whips," because doing so is silly. (it's cool if you name your bike though, I don't mind) Bicycles are damn cool on their own and do not need to be compared to other vehicles.
7. This bend in the downtube, which seemingly every current bike has? I can't stand it. Yes it saves the downtube from getting smacked by the fork in a crash, but I don't care, it's ugly.
Also, if there is also a bend in the downtube at the bottom bracket, thus creating an S-shaped downtube, that's even worse.
I bet you expected to see Strava on this list didn't you? I actually like it. Not because I need to be the quickest on any stretch of road - I know that's not going to happen - but because I love looking at maps of where I've ridden, and where everyone else rides.
That should do for now, but I may need to add things in the future. Right now, it's beer:30.